Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Shattered Pot...Treasure in Jars of Clay

December 23, 2008

OK so, this is backwards... I went to bed at 8 pm, I was really tired. I had an exhausting day, grief is exhausting...

It is now 11:30 and He woke me up... We haven't had any meetings like this lately and certainly not this early in the evening. I have missed these sweet times even if they were at 3 am. After I broke the treasured clay pot on Sunday and there seemed to be no message, I was worried... I remember thinking after I broke it ~ God what are you going to reveal to me this time? The thought brought tears to my eyes. Then nothing but a few thoughts... this one is going to come to me in pieces, maybe that's all I can take right now.

It's ok to hurt; remember the gift, the indescribable gift...

I AM your treasure...

Shattered dreams are your treasure...

Your pain has a purpose...

There is NO way to ME but through the rubble, through not around...

I know it is hard but with ME, YOU can do this...

Take my hand, walk and believe...


HE is also telling me that I may never see the purpose in this journey; this side of heaven anyway, and I think I am ok with that. Right now I am going to embrace the journey, thank and praise HIM for it...

I am ok with pieces and rubble... I treasure these times with HIM.




2 Corinthians 4:7
But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us.

John 3:30
He must become greater; I must become less.

Jeremiah 17:14
Heal me, O LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.




Add Comment

No comments: