Wednesday, December 17, 2008

more firsts...


trimming our tree, she loved to help me... with the exception of the back, the part nobody sees

bought everybody a new ornament and a family ornament (living tree)

hanging the stockings

signing Christmas cards

watching our favorite Christmas movies

having a snow day

shopping...

picking out stocking stuffers with Chris

wrapping presents

opening cards from friends and family

We bought a living tree this year decorated with her favorite colors and will plant it after Christmas

Even still, it's hard...







Add Comment

Kari says...
"I am so proud of you for living through the firsts......you are truly living my friend....love you!" (12/17/08)

Heather Calicott says...
"I thought about you when I saw Whitewright was out for a snow day. I lifted you up in prayer for your first snow day with out her. Think and pray for you often. When I come upon your locker at work it took my breath away to see her picture. I wasn't prepaired to see her looking at me. What a beatiful smile. I would love to have a picture of her. One from the age of 8 to 11 when I got to see that sweet face running to hug me. Love you!" (12/17/08)

No comments: