Tuesday, October 28, 2008

October 28, 2008


This day too has not been what I imagined it would be... 6 months seems so long ago. The Lord has brought me so far. Again, I feel a sense of peace that I cannot explain other than HIM. All that to say, I have been praying about when I should blog a memory, the 28th or the 24th... He has answered my prayer and led me to share on the 24th, the day He blessed us with her. What a gift... so my gift to you will be a precious memory on the 24th. See Oct 24th for 16 bits of trivia and look for more on the 24th of each month. And feel free to add a memory, I still love to hear them!!!

Wow, God is good! As I type this the song "I Can Only Imagine" is playing...

I can only imagine what she and my daddy are doing right now...

I can only PRAISE HIM!!!!



Add Comment

LJ says... (Edit / Delete)
"Sounds like a great idea!! Remembering all the positive and blessings that she allowed you all to receive, and it all began on the 24th!" (10/28/08)

jka says... (Edit / Delete)
"you are being obedient to Him. He gave you a spirit of Power and Love -continue to draw on it girl" (10/29/08)

Heather Calicott says... (Edit / Delete)
"I love reading your blogs. I am blessed each time it pops up on my e-mail. I find strength in your words. Our son had a major emergency surgery on Thursday that left him in the hospital 5 days and a 4-5 month recovery. On my worst day I snuck off to the play room at Cooks to find a computer. I pulled up my e-mail and there was your blog about Rachels sweet 16. Your words helped me more that you will ever know. Not a day goes by that I dont think of Rachel. She lives on in so many! I am so glad God has given you the strength to take each day as it comes. I am also glad that you will continue to blog. They mean so much to so many! You amaze me Georgia! " (10/30/08)

No comments: