Monday, October 13, 2008

He never takes His eyes off of us...

HE never takes His eyes off of us...

In my Bible study (Stepping Up, Beth Moore) today I am reminded that in Beth's words "God never takes His eyes off of us as we travel the paths of this tumultuous planet. As I peck at this keyboard from my airplane seat, I hear a man close by gently snoring. I'm reminded that God never dozes off, even when for a time when the air is smooth and the way is clear. He doesn't jolt awake when the earth rumbles beneath your feet. He is on perfect attendance to your every step.

We will make it to out destination in one piece. We will indeed 'come to Mount Zion, the the heavenly Jerusalem, the city of the living God' (Heb 12:22, NIV). No harm can befall us that will Lord, Maker of heaven and earth. He owns the highways of both turfs."

Thank you God for these words today... I am comforted even while this month is so difficult. It all still seems so fresh, yet it seems like so long ago...

No comments: