Sunday, November 23, 2008

My prayer...


2 Corinthians 4: 13-18

I am committing this to prayer... even when the days are HARD!

It is written: "I believed; therefore I have spoken."With that same spirit of faith I also believe and therefore speak, because I know that the one who raised the Lord Jesus from the dead will also raise us with Jesus and present us with you in his presence. All this is for my benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more peo


ple may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God.

Therefore I will not lose heart. Though outwardly I feel like I am wasting away, yet inwardly I am being renewed day by day. For my light and momentary troubles are achieving for me an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So I fix my eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

Verse of the day... wow!

Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

I'm trying, I'm trying...

Add Comment

beverly says... (Edit / Delete)
"this is beautiful. the skin on my thumbs has worsen, but i have decided to use it as my reminder that life could be worse and to be thankful. it reminds me to pray for my precious child and husband. it reminds me not to take life for granted. my how we have grown since april 28th.
i thank our God for your faith and the strength he has given you and your family, for thru your sadness he has made you strong and allowed you to be witness to many.
love you and your family from your twin sis!
ps we will be in the fort tues nite. would love to come see your new workplace!" (11/23/08)

No comments: