Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Thank you...

I wish I had a better word than thank you it does not seem to be enough but THANK YOU! All of you have been awesome!!! We definitely feel loved and cared for.

Today is a good day... so far... Yesterday was a bad one compounded by very little sleep. I finally gave in to some ambien and slept 9 hours. With a little sleep I am much better today. Working on the easysite is very therapeutic for me. I update it often. It is our desire that people see the child of God that Rachel is and that her faith and our faith will get us through. We want to be a witness to His faithfulness no matter the storm. I remind myself often that our suffering and pain is but just glimpse of how He suffered watching His son die on the cross so that she can be with Him and so that we may see her again in her new glorious body! We are keeping the faith and relying HIM. We can feel the prayers, thank you!

Hanging on to Him,

Chris, Georgia and Andrew

One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and seek him in his temple. Psalm 27:14

No comments: