Wednesday, May 28, 2008

May 28

May 28th

In tears today... I decided that on the 28th of the month I am going to share a memory of Rachel... looks like I have some catching up to do... Please feel free to share with me by adding your comments at the end of this blog...

It's been one month since Rachel went home to be with Jesus. We still miss her soooooo......

Even though I was travelling this year, Rachel and I had some really sweet times... In Missouri we saw, the Arch, the great Mississippi, Anheuser Busch plant, Grease the musical, Carrie even took her to OU. Probably my favorite memory of our travels was our trip to Washington DC. We had been walking, walking and walking, she was TIRED! We got to the Vietnam War Memorial, after looking through a book of names she looked at the wall and said, "now what's that wall thingy?" I knew that it was time to move on....

No comments: