Thursday, August 28, 2008

August 28

August 28

She may be gone, but she lives on in each one of us. I know that this week has been harder for some than usual... Back to School. Just remember if you are a student reading this she is walking those same halls, sitting at "your" lunch table and getting ready for drill team and smiling with each one of you even if only in spirit. Embrace those happy school times and take her with you every where you go!

Each and every one of us has sweet, precious memories… I remember how she always looked forward to school. I also remember the day I picked her up from her first day of school and she was mad that she didn’t have homework… I also remember every day I dropped her off at school she still gave me a kiss on the lips… I also remember how when she hung up from talking to me on the phone she would say “muah.” Her way of kissing over the phone…

No comments: