Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A year of firsts...


A year of firsts...

A year of firsts, so far...

Mother’s day

Graduation's

Father’s day

Summer by the pool seeing who could get the best tan, I always won

Mission Trip/ Youth camp

Vacation to see Andrew

Wedding showers (haven't been able to tackle this or the next one)

Weddings

Seeing a mother with her daughter that has just had a baby

Strolling through Dillard's and noticing things that she would have liked or looked cute in, Chris and I neither one liked to shop, I’d give anything to take her shopping...

Meet the Tiger night, Football games, drill team, cheerleading… I loved how excited she was when got to be a “flyer” and got her “cradle” right, you should have seen the light in her eyes when she got "it," I always said that I was not a cheerleader mom, I’d give anything to see her cheer...

Back to school...

Still many firsts to tackle…

So far this year of firsts has been so hard, but I know God has given us enough grace and peace to get through one second at a time... we will never be the same, but I also know that we are supposed to share our story and live the life God gave us to live in the midst of all we are going through.

No comments: