Friday, May 15, 2009

Something about Thursdays...

Lately there is something about Thursday. Last Thursday, I really missed my daddy and it all started with Tuna Fish salad. Yes tuna fish salad… He loved it when I made tuna fish salad, he loved how I made it, he said it was his favorite. I was crying before I ever started chopping the onions. Oh how I miss him… then I started missing her…

Tonight I was reading facebook posts and read that there was no girl’s mile relay team. They didn’t have enough “fast” girls for that relay. She was fast and LOVED that race, it was her favorite! Oh how I miss her…
Oh how I miss them…


Add Comment

Marie says...
"We're leaving to go to the Regional Track meet today, and Rachel has been on my mind all week. I wish she was going to be down on that track today. Stephanie is one of the girls running and I know her and Rachel had such a good time last year. I'm sure her heart is heavy. I hope Rachel pushes them today. Can't you see her cheering them on? Take care lady. Love, Marie" (5/15/09)

Emiley Wright says...
"The song Jordan wrote, "At Heaven's Door" is amazing, I love it! I hope I get to see you again soon! Love you! " (5/16/09)

No comments: