Saturday, January 15, 2011

the Lord's goals for me this year...

the Lord's goals for me this year... pray with me as I walk with Him toward these goals...

You cover the year with Your good blessings, and You leave abundance in Your wake. ~ Psalm 65:11

Goal #1, read the Bible in a Year: I am reading the Chronological Bible

Goal #2, Memorize scripture,I joined the Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2011, there are 9000+ women committed to memorizing scripture. Join me, it's not too late... http://blog.lproof.org/

Goal # 3, pray with me on this one, it is rather lofty and I am really excited about it, just not ready to share...

*just added* March 10, 2011
Goal #4, another lofty one, but I believe He has opened a door of opportunity to do something He has called me to do... I'll be excited to share more later very soon!

No comments: