Thursday, June 19, 2008

A dream...

Leaving this one unedited as I typed it into my Blackberry as soon as I woke up from my dream.

I had a dream… 105 pm

I had to get up to writ this dow so I would not forget…

Rachel had been in the hospital for three dyas… we wer telling eh rgoodbye onle last time…. The nurse (karne chcker from walmart) felt her move her hand and herd her moan she was waking up… we were all with her. She was beautiful and whole, like nothing had ever happened tp her, she was alert and telling us all how much she loved us… she told us that she thought she had died. People there, the walls, denny pop, pastor, neale, glynis chris daddy, carrie, boo, steve, cathy etc...



I think it is her way of telling me from heaven she is ok!!!! She loves us!!!



Thank you god for this most beautiful dream!!!! I saw her beautiful face and she talked to me!!!! She told me she loved met! Thank you jesus!!!

No comments: